FUNCTIONS & FEATURES
- Black opalin dial
- 3 black counters:
Hour chronograph counter at 6 o'clock with "azurage"
Minute chronograph counter at 12 o'clock with "azurage"
Running second counter at 9 o'clock
- Hand-applied polished faceted indexes
- Polished and sandblasted faceted hour and minute hands with luminescent markers
- Polished running second counter's hand
- Red hands on hour and minute counters
- Red chronograph central second hand
- Printed TAG Heuer logo
- "Calibre 16 - CARRERA" lettering on the dial
- Printed minuterie on the flange
- Hand-applied date window at 3 o'clock
- Case diameter: 41 mm
- Polished steel case
- Polished steel fixed bezel with black aluminium ring and silver tachymeter scale
- Curved scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Plished crown with raised polished TAG Heuer shield
- Polished steel push-buttons
- Stamped screw-in caseback with specific FANGIO decoration and "Juan Manuel Fangio" inscription
- Water resistance: 100 meters
TAG Heuer Calibre 16. Swiss Made.
Diameter: 30.4 mm (13 ¼''') — 25 rubies.
Rapid date correction.
Balance frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz).
Power reserve: about 42 hours.
Hours — minutes — small seconds at 9 o'clock.
Chronograph counter: hours — minutes.
Central seconds counter.
Oscillating mass: "Côtes de Genève*", engraved
"TAG Heuer — Calibre 16 — Swiss Made".
* Depending on the model